Moonlight Reader started the TBR Thursday, and I think it's a good way to a) show what new books I've got and b) confront myself with my ever rising TBR pile. Only the books that after the next TBR Thursday remain on the TBR will be mentioned here (to make things look slightly less catastrophic!).

I was not going to buy any books this week. And, technically speaking, I didn't buy any books, so part of it still stands. However, I made the mistake of browsing the free department of the Kindle ebooks on Amazon and also the free section of Smashwords, which ended me up with some new books.

TBR pile currently stands at 164. (+2)

(Netgalley ARCs at 50 (-3)!)

Ever Fire I wanted to read because I read the first book in the series earlier this year, and wanted to try the sequel.

Dinosaurs eat Paris. Dinosaurs, Time Travel, do I need to say more?

Last was free on Smashwords, and I thought 'Let's give it a try!'. Same is actually true for Dawn of the Valiant and Program 13.

The war of the roses last but not least I received as a part of the Warren Adler's Book Review Bonanza.

I'm looking forward to read these books, but hope, as ever that next week will bring fewer books to my TBR.