A Discovery of Witches - Deborah Harkness Whisper - Stacey R. Campbell Zaya HC - Huang-jia Wei, Jean-david Morvan Unbreakable (Legion, #1) - Kami Garcia The Traveler's Wake - J.P. Moynahan The Girl and the Clockwork Cat (Entangled Teen) - Nikki McCormack

Moonlight Reader started the TBR Thursday, and I think it's a good way to a) show what new books I've got and b) confront myself with my ever rising TBR pile. Only the books that after the next TBR Thursday remain on the TBR will be mentioned here (to make things look slightly less catastrophic!).

It has not been a good week for my TBR, unfortunately. It started well enough, Saturday I met with one of my online bookclubs for some bookshopping and dinner, and I only bought one book! There were more than enough nice books, that's for sure, but not always what I was looking for. (I was surprised to see that none of the seven (!) bookstores visited was selling Outlander even though the series is just new and I wanted to start by reading the first book. Which they apparently don't sell, for some reason. I can always just order it online, but prefer to buy in an actual bookstore.) After that, I spent a bit too much time on Netgalley, I'm afraid to say.

TBR pile currently stands at 162. (+4)

(Netgalley ARCs at 53 (+3))

*Sigh* I can only hope next week will be better. And I'm seriously considering to take the 30-day-NG-break I've seen some people do. I'm just not sure if I could make it.

A Discovery of Witches (the book I bought Saturday) I wanted to read because the reviews I saw lately on the latest book that's just been published.

Whisper I got because I already had the first book in the series Hush and I wanted to be able to continue the series.

I read a splendid review on Zaya (I can't remember who posted it, sorry) that really sparked my interest in the book.

Unbreakable was a book I already wanted to read for some time, so when Netgalley pulled the 'First 500 Readers' trick, I couldn't resist...

The Traveler's Wake and The Girl and the Clockwork Cat are both books that sounded interesting from publisher I usually like to read.

So, have you been strong last week? Or, if you got new books, which ones? Have you read any of these books (yet)?