The 100 - Kass Morgan Day 21 - Kass Morgan Manga Classics: Pride & Prejudice Hardcover - Jane Austen

I saw Moonlight Reader started this last week, and I think it's a good way to a) show what new books I've got and b) confront myself with my ever rising TBR pile.

I was really trying not to request books from Netgalley, but so far, it's not really working. I am however clearing out, and reading all the books (eventually). I'm not requesting as many books as I used to, a nice cover isn't enough any more (most of the time at least).

TBR pile currently stands at 158. *HELP*

(Netgalley ARCs at 50) *HELP*

However, I do think these books are going to be a great addition and I'm really looking forward to reading them...

The first book I added isn't even showing here, because it currently has no cover and I can't add one myself. So I just post it here, as I think the cover is quite beautiful:

Book Page

Last year I read Jason Mott's first novel, The Returned, and although it was far from perfect, I was very curious when I saw this book come up some time ago on Netgalley and I got finally approved for it this week.

Next are The 100 and Day 21. I'd heard quite a lot about these books and apparently it's also a tv series now. It has been discussed by most of the Dutch bloggers I follow, so I was already planning to buy them (and then saw they were on Netgalley). I couldn't resist.

Last but not least the Pride & Prejudice manga classic. I've seen some reviews of it here on Netgalley already, but my main reason to request it was the Les Miserables manga I read from the same series and I really enjoyed reading that one. I was never a fan of P&P but I hope I'll like the manga.

Have you added books to your TBR pile this week? How many? Which books?