The Final Empire. Mistborn Book One - Brandon Sanderson Broken Homes - Ben Aaronovitch The Luminaries - Eleanor Catton Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children - Ransom Riggs More Than This - Patrick Ness The Circle - Dave Eggers

I allowed myself some books to celebrate my graduation and the summer, and this is what I found. (I stopped looking after this, because I kept seeing al kinds of nice books).

Mistborn: The final empire because I'd never read anything by Sanderson, and people keep telling me that's absolutely unacceptable.

Broken Homes is the fourth book in the Rivers of London series. I really liked the rest of the series, but was waiting for the right edition to be published so it would look nice on my shelf :).

I'd heard a lot of good things about The Luminaries. An extra pro is that I needed a Man Brooker Prize winner for a Book Bingo.

Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children was a present, but I've been curious to read it for years...

More Than This I bought mostly because I really enjoyed The Chaos Walking trilogy.

The Circle wasn't really planned. But I happened to pick one up and read a few pages, and it was in sale. So I couldn't resist...

Which one should I read first?