New Books!
New Books!

Today I went to the 'Boekenfestijn', I don't know if there is anything like that outside the Dutch speaking world but I'll try to explain it. In the Netherlands and Flanders, bookshops get their books from a special 'shop' called Centraal Boekhuis (Central Bookhouse). The central bookhouse holds a sale which travels trough Belgium and the Netherlands like every two weeks in another city. Whenever they are near me, I can't resist my self to go and take a look. If you're looking for English novels, you can get really good bargains or books you would no longer find in the bookshops. (The Dutch books are still quite expensive, especially when compared to the English one).

I've found some very nice books at previous editions, like Battle Royale (I couldn't find that book anywhere else, and it was only 2.99 Euro) and one of my all time favourites Jonathan Strange & Mr. Norrell (Also for 2.99)

I had some titles in mind I wanted to have if I could find them, and found (to my own surprise) three of them!

My new books are: (For a total of 13.70  Euro (which is 11.35 British Pound or 18.49 American Dollar))

*Gideon's sword - Preston & Child

*Crime and punishment - Dostoyevsky (This is our upcoming read in Russian Classics at Ezzulia)

*The Eye of the Moon (Sequel to The Book with no name)

*The Devils graveyard (Also in that series)

*Six Suspects - Vikas Swarup (I really liked the cover)

*Crow stone - Jenni Mills