Monstress #6 - Sana Takeda, Marjorie M. Liu

Last week I suffered a post-GoT loss after I finished watching season 6, I feel something similar coming with Monstress, as the sixth issue is at this time the last one (good news though, it will continue in August).

The story came to a very nice climax, and I was sitting at the edge of my seat. I was wondering what the story would bring but it was great! I'm really looking forward to the next parts!

On the first volume of Monstress: Awakening:

I was reading Monstress to celebrate the release of the first volume, called Awakening, but as they were placed on Netgalley as separate issues, I decided to judge them as such, as between the issues and the volume the extras can differ somewhat.

Those of you who've been following my reviews know I'm very enthusiastic about this comic. I really loved it. The artwork is amazing, one of the best I've seen and the story is also very good.

If you don't plan to read a lot of comics this year, please do consider Monstress.

If you read a lot of comics, I'm confident that Monstress is on your list, if you haven't read it already!

Thanks to the publisher and Netgalley for providing me with a free copy of this book in exchange for an honest review!