Okay, I'm going to do these posts slightly different from last year, but I hope they will still be enjoyable. Basically, I'll be participating in this reading challenge this year. Admittedly, I only joined last week, but the January theme was 'Read whatever you like' so I was exactly doing that subconsciously, and all the books I've read count for the challenge! ;)

Total books read: 29

Grand Total 2016: 29

Challenge: 29/250 (12%)

Books read and reviewed

(Cover links to review)

Abandon - Archon's Queen - Abomination - The Short Drop - Dead Girls Don't

How to Successfully Kidnap Strangers - Immortal Plague - Hawk - Tookey's Talkies - Rend the Dark

The Green-Eyed Monster - Buzz Books 2016: YA Spring/Summer - Cogling - Negative Space - The Readers of Broken Wheel Recommend

Waking Gods - City of Blades

Books read but not yet reviewed

(Cover links to GR page; review to come either soon or around the publication date)

(22/3) Snoopy: Party Animal - (26/3) Cold Girl - (5/7) The Dragon Round - The Unusual Possession of Alastair Stubb - Oasis

(23/2) The Condor in the Stacks - Buzz Books 2016: Spring/Summer - Nirvana - City of Legends - (11/2) The Tiger and The Wolf

(14/4) The Red Notebook - The Palace Library

Also reviewed this month

(Cover links to review)

System Wipe - The Three Monarchs - Spoil the Kill - Confinement - The First

Hellraiser: The Dark Watch Vol. 1 - Pimp My Rice - The Sparrow - The Red Magician - The Choice

Underworld - The Deathsniffer's Assistant - A Reaper of Stone - Casanova: Acedia Vol. 1 - The Quality of Silence

Rat Queens Deluxe Vol. 1 - The Rest of Us Just Live Here - The Accident Season - The Unlikely Pilgrimage of Harold Fry - In Lucia's Eyes

Dead Aim - Blind Alley - Count Down - 13 Little Blue Envelopes - The Wild Road

Secret Window, Secret Garden - 11/22/63 - The Langoliers - Love Life - De Verrekijker

Equestria Girls - The Interconnectedness of All Kings