Moonlight Reader started the TBR Thursday, and I think it's a good way to a) show what new books I've got and b) confront myself with my inability to lower my TBR. In fact, since I started recording it, it has risen significantly. I get the feeling I'm doing something wrong here...

It's been a crazy few days and I wanted to say Welcome to the people who've recently followed me, and also Hi to everyone else. I realise I'm a bit late with this post, but the last two days have been extremely busy with my last exam. So, if everything has gone fine I've now started my summer holidays! Hooray!

I'm a 22-year-old reader from The Netherlands and I've been here for about a year and a half. I read almost everything, there are few things I wouldn't read, and quite some of them are ARCs. I always try to review everything I read and usually post at least one review a day. I've set my reading challenge on 207 books this year, but secretly I'm aiming at 300. (Currently 143).

If I, in the sea of notifications, missed you and haven't followed you, please say Hi in the comments!

Onto my new books. You should now that getting new books is my way of dealing with stress. So that's why there are so many of them... (Picture link to the GoodReads page)

New Additions

What I've Read

Only three books! But I had so little time to read last week. I think this is going to be a better week.

What I'm Reading

And Also Reading (But Not Actively Last Week)

What have you been reading? What new books did you add?