First of all, thanks everyone for doing these posts! It's so much fun to read all of them!
1. Are you named after anyone?
Not for my first name but my second and third names are very classically named after my maternal grandmother and paternal grandfather.
2. When was the last time you cried?
Probably when I watched a movie and the dog died. I don't know why, but that kind of thing gets me every time. I don't even particularly like dogs.
3. Do you have kids?
No. But then again, I'm still in college.
4. If you were another person would you be a friend of yourself?
I hope so.
5. Do you use sarcasm a lot?
I'm surprised you even need to ask! ;) I -obviously- never ever use sarcasm
6. Will you ever bungee jump?
No. When I first heard there is a minimum weight of 50kg to be allowed to bungee jump, it was the first and only time in my life I considered crash-dieting.
7. What's your favorite cereal?
Probably Cornflakes, or that Cruesli with lots of chocolate.
8. What's the first thing you notice about people?
Whether or not they are reading a book of course!
(Seriously though, I don't know)
9. What's your eye color?
10. Scary movies or happy endings?
Scary movies. No doubt.
11. Favorite smells?
Fresh air in the morning. Or just prepared food.
12. Summer or winter?
13. Computer or television?
Computer. I'm really from that generation. I seldom really watch television.
14. What's the furthest you've ever been from home?
15. Do you have any special talents?
Falling asleep mid-day is one of my many special 'talents'.
16. Where were you born?
Maastricht, The Netherlands
17. What are your hobbies?
Reading, obviously, and music, some gaming, exploring cities, cooking (though mostly different pastas or curries).
18. Do you have any pets?
At home we've got a rabbit, but it's really my sister's.
19. Favorite movie?
A very difficult question, I can't really come up with one right now that really stands out for me. I do like movies that are a bit weird though.
20. Do you have any siblings?
Two younger sisters.
21. What do you want to be when you grow up?
I hope to be a scientist, but something bookish would definitely be nice as well.
If you haven't filled in this yourself, please do! I'm looking forward to read it!