If you like a little challenge, or just want to read a lot of books: try out the Bout of Books newest read-a-thon. It's a week of reading books together with some extra challenges if you want to.

I'm actually really busy this week, but I'll try to read as much as possible and still hope to read some books.

I don't really have a planning of which books I'm going to read but I'd at least love to finish some of the books I'm currently reading like:

Happy Reading!

Day 1:

What I'm reading:

Even though it was a busy day, still managed to finish a book! Today will be extra busy, so I don't think I will have a lot of time for reading :(

Day 2:

What I've read: / :(

What I'm reading:

Like I expected, I didn't have a lot of time to read yesterday. I just hope today will be better!

Day 3:

What I've read: Finally:

What I'm reading:

For what Jeremy Scott (CinemaSins) is always complaining about clichés in movies, he definitely put a lot of them in his book...
I hope my studying will go fast today so I'll have some time to read afterwards!

I also started Half Dead & Fully Broken even though it wasn't really on my schedule, but that was just a guideline in the first place.

Day 4:

What I'm reading:

Okay, I've completely broken with the schedule. I'm not going to apologize for it.

Day 5: (only a day late)

What I'm reading:

Sorry, I'm a day late but yesterday I was meeting some of my bookish friends, which was really nice and with great food! Reading wise I'm still on about a book a day, which is a little less than planned, but it will have to do.

Day 6:

What I'm reading:

Not so much time for reading yesterday, but I did manage to finish a book in the train, but it was a very quick read so that helped!

This post will be updated daily :).