The ABLES - Jeremy Scott The Selection - Kiera Cass The Good Luck of Right Now - Matthew Quick Twisted - Andrew E. Kaufman Mortom - Erik Therme The Teller - Jonathan Stone Lethal Code - Thomas Waite Rememberers - C. Edward Baldwin Those We Left Behind - Stuart Neville Untaken - J.E. Anckorn

Moonlight Reader started the TBR Thursday, and I think it's a good way to a) show what new books I've got and b) confront myself with my inability to lower my TBR. In fact, since I started recording it, it has risen significantly. I get the feeling I'm doing something wrong here...

Current Status of the TBR: 429

What I've read this week: 6 Books

Last week was not a bad week for reading with six books. Their reviews are still to come, but I enjoy quite a few of these books. I hope next week will be as nice.

What I'm currently reading: 7 books

I really should finish some of these books very soon. Les Mis has been one of my projects for over 2 years. I think this is the year I'm finally going to finish it!

What I've added to the TBR: 10 books

I got some highly anticipated books this week. I especially looking forward to reading The Ables (Jeremy Scott) since I'm a big fan of the Youtube-channel CinemaSins. The selection was back up on Netgalley and I heard so many different opinions about that book I'm quite curious to see what I think of it. I probably also should start to ignore the monthly newsletter from Thomas & Mercer (Amazon Publishing), because that's never good for my TBR. Friends of me have been telling me to read something by Matthew Quick for a long time now. They will finally have it their way. Add to this some YA SFF and that's my week in new books.

What book have you added?