Owl and the Japanese Circus - Kristi Charish

About two weeks ago I wrote a post stating my disappointment about being approved on Netgalley for Owl and the Japanese Circus while the title was already archived. In Dutch we have a saying: 'to make someone happy with a dead sparrow'. This was a situation that fitted that saying perfectly.

I contacted both Netgalley (who's helpdesk responded very quickly as ever but they couldn't really do anything as the publisher decide when to archive, but they would let the publisher know. I guess more people had already complained to them) and left my feedback to the publisher stating the problem. I hadn't heard anything from them.

I still haven't but today I was checking my 'feedback-sent' titles and saw they had made the title available again! *Happy* Not that they've let me know, but I'm still very happy with it, and I think it's only fair that I now share that they did listen and are giving people the opportunity to get the book. =)

So, if you ever find you're approved for a title that the publisher has already archived earlier, it can definitely help to let them know! Sometimes something can be done about it!