The Red Bishop - Greg Boose Doctor Who: Lights Out: Twelfth Doctor: Twelfth Doctor (Doctor Who 50th Anniversary E-Shorts Book 12) - Holly Black Half Lies - Sally Green

Moonlight Reader started the TBR Thursday, and I think it's a good way to a) show what new books I've got and b) confront myself with my inability to lower my TBR. In fact, since I started recording it, it has risen significantly. I get the feeling I'm doing something wrong here...

Kitty Horror had a giveaway on her blog, and so I won the Humble Horror Book Bundle. There are around 30 books in there which I won't be listing here. Which is really great and offers me the chance to read some books I'd never even heard of. I'm really looking forward to reading them. But it also made my TBR hit a new record. For some time (a short time luckily) it stood at 212 (the highest I've had so far) and I'm trying again to lower it to more acceptable numbers.

Reading during the weekend was great, finished four novels. Reading the rest of week has unfortunately been less productive. I've started a book on Monday and still have only read 50 pages (I'll have to admit that I finished another one in the mean time, but still, it doesn't really feel good).

I also added some more Netgalley books.

TBR pile currently stands at 208. (+26)

(Netgalley ARCs at 64 (=))